Well … I guess you’ve noticed I haven’t been around lately. That’s because I have been extremely busy and also re-visiting my purpose for being here.
Now, I am not totally changing what I am doing but I do have some great things to tell you about over the next few days, weeks and months. I do sincerely think that my taking time to re-evaluate is going to be a definite benefit for both you and me. I know for me it was time well spent.
I am excited about the new track I am on and I hope you will be too.
I will be going in a little bit of a different direction and probably covering some old ground with some new input as well. I don’t intend to just focus on audio podcasting anymore. I want to cover a more broad spectrum in ways of communication. You will still be able to learn a lot about audio recording, editing and podcasting, but let’s face it, that is only a small part of what is happening in the near and distant future.
Some of the things I intend to focus on follow:
- I fully intend to continue impressing on you the importance of paying attention to small details. (Believe me, I am just as hard on myself as I am on you.)
- We will discuss audio recording technique, equipment and software.
- We will talk about the different aspects of video podcasting (including techniques, equipment and software.)
- We will talk about blogging, including audio and video blogging.
- We will talk about the best ways for you to make your own Blog site.
- We will talk about opportunities to make money through podcasting and blogging.
- I will continue to point you towards people to check out that I know can help you with all of the above.
These are just some of the things I want to focus on. I have been doing a lot of researching testing and listening on my little break from podcasting and blogging. I have learned a lot and gotten re-excited about all of the above things and want to you to join along with me as we advance into the future and learn together.
It is still my intention to focus on beginners in podcasting first. That doesn’t mean that I won’t have anything for you advanced users out there. (I learned a long time ago, when I finally admitted I didn’t “know it all” is when I really began to learn about recording, editing and all of the things that can be done with them.)
I look forward to being here for you on a regular basis. It is my full intention to have at least four new informative entries per month. Some will be reviews of sites, softwares and equipment. Some will be quick tips on things to try as you progress in your journey. I have some other projects I am working on and will tell you more about them.
All in all, I think this will be a place you will want to visit often. Podcasting is still very young in its life but it has gone through through some amazing changes in a very short time. I believe there are many more opportunities and changes right around the corner. I find that interesting and exciting and I am sure you will as well.
So hold on … this journey is just beginning
(See ya next time …)
by the way, the music in the podcast is from Mike Stewart and is royalty free
check him out at: